FS: Dado Insert for Jet Cabinet Saw

This is for the 3 HP Left Tilt. Don't know what other saws it might fit.

Somehow I ended up with two of these. I remember taking a pic of this a while back (thinking I'd put it on Ebay) then boxed it up to ship to whoever bought it. Now I can't find the pic but anyone looking for this knows what it is anyway. New, still in Jet package .

Thought I'd offer it to anyone here for 20 + shipping (USPS please - thats easiest for me) before messing around with Ebay. I believe Amazon is getting about $35 for it.

jim

Reply to
Jim Bailey

oops - you can email me at