FS - Central NC Bargain Paper

Found these in one of t he bargain papers. If they were closer I'd check myself.

Table Saw - Delta 10', combination Dewalt router, 1hp, on rollabout, new $650, many access. Asking $350 (252) 752-0855 Williamston

10' craftsman radial arm saw, rolling table, larde (sic) craftsman band saw w/extra blades, craftsman beltsander w/disc sander onside, all for firm $200.00 (252) 944-6112 Chocowinity

JOAT If you're not making a rocket, it ain't rocket science.

Reply to
J T

I have a low ceiling ... doubt if I could use a 10' table saw. ;-)

Bill

Reply to
Bill

Store it under a large tarp while you build a new shop with more headroom. Don't forget the overhead blade guard:-) Joe

Reply to
Joe Gorman