aldi bargain

just back from aldi with two boxes of eleven assorted six inch cuting and grinding discs were 3.99 down to 1.99 and when put through the till come up as 99p....bargain

That’ll be a cut price then.
GH
Marland used his keyboard to write :

No, a cute price..
But do they work? Sounds like they want to get shot of them fast. Brian
--
----- --

I will let you know when I get to them...could be a few years due to high stock level ......
On 11/01/2020 13:19, Jim GM4DHJ ... wrote:

Are they 115mm or 125mm? If the latter they won't fit a UK spec grinder with the guard fitted.
--
Dave
The Medway Handyman
On Sunday, 12 January 2020 16:21:29 UTC, TMH wrote:

Many grinders do 125 now.
NT

125mm