SAW BARGAINS IN CENTRAL NC

I found these items listed in a local bargain paper. These are in central North Carolina.

Rockwell 10" table saw - call after 6PM. $75.00 (252) 521-0559 Kinston

Shopsmith Machine - 6 in 1, table saw, lathe, drill press, disc sander, boring, router plus 10" Craftsman table saw, all for $300.00 (252)

823-4148 Tarboro

JOAT Failure is not an option. But it is definitely a possibility.

Life just ain't life without good music. - JOAT Web Page Update 6 Sep 2003. Some tunes I like.

Jack-of-all-trades - JOAT

This is the funniest yet of your signatures. Where do you find all of those?

Frank

Reply to
Frank Ketchum

Sun, Sep 7, 2003, 2:33am (EDT+4) snipped-for-privacy@earthlinknospam.net (Frank=A0Ketchum) asks: This is the funniest yet of your signatures. Where do you find all of those?

Most are from someone else. This is from me. Everytime I hear, "Failure is not an option", in a show, or real life, I just think, "That's a stupid thing to say".

JOAT Failure is not an option. But it is definitely a possibility.

Life just ain't life without good music. - JOAT Web Page Update 6 Sep 2003. Some tunes I like.

Jack-of-all-trades - JOAT

Sun, Sep 7, 2003, 1:41am (EDT+4) snipped-for-privacy@NOSPAMcomcast.net (Dan=A0Valleskey) says: Wow. I've wondered if I should look further than the internet for good deals. Not everyone has (or knows how to use) a computer.

If I'm selling something locally, I don't advertise it on the internet, I advertise in a local paper.