FREE ONLINE Hardwood Flooring How to Videos

I just added some FREE ONLINE Hardwood Flooring How to Videos on my website and I was wondering if these play well on other computers.

Could you please give me some feedback?

Go to

and click on the link

FREE ONLINE Hardwood Flooring How to Videos

It's 13 links down on the left hand column. Should I keep them on the site? Are they helpful?

Franklyn

Reply to
Franklyn

I think the link is broken, all it did for me was take me to bobvila.com. Better check your site.

mikey

Reply to
mikey