For JOAT (and others) -- More Inspiration?

Since you've been on quite a TP holder kick lately, maybe this would be of interest. I rather like the design myself, even if it's not wood in this incarnation. Shouldn't be too hard to throw together something like it, at any rate.

Andrew Erickson

Wed, Jul 25, 2007, 7:24pm snipped-for-privacy@drewe.reversemail.net (Andrew=A0Erickson) doth sayeth: Since you've been on quite a TP holder kick lately, maybe this would be of interest. I rather like the design myself,

Personally I prefer a design that doesn't look like something you'd find being sold on one of those "adult sites".

My preference is something a bit classier.

I do things I don't know how to do, so that I might learn how to do them. - Picasso

Reply to
J T