For any one thinking about getting a cabinet saw.

Powermatic has a promotion on their PM2000.

3hp Baldor motor 50 inch rip capacity and extension tale

Shipped Free

$2200.00

Reply to
Leon

That's a saw for the big dawgs, Leon... WAY out of my budget and skill level..

OTOH, when I bought my Ridgid TS, I sure wish I'd known that they would have a granite top option a year later..

mac

Please remove splinters before emailing

Reply to
mac davis

Not to worry Mac.

Just make one from some of that ironwood you have laying around!

Reply to
Lee Michaels

Only an hour and a half till the lottery numbers go public!

Reply to
Dave Balderstone

Mac, You are only half correct there; It may be way out of your budget range but that saw would only enhance yours- and many others' - skill level. Never sell yourself short with regard to good woodworking machinery. I saw my skill level jump when I got my Unisaw. Marc

Reply to
marc rosen

Well hopefully you will win enough to cover the tax also. ;~) GOOD LUCK!

Reply to
Leon

I found a neat order page for this saw through woodwerks.com. You can specify the color, accent color, a personalized name plate and so on. My ultimate table saw came out to well over $5K! But it did have free shipping, so maybe...

Mike

I took a look and was stopped in my tracks by the opening page. I noticed the saw with the large cast iron legs supporting the right side extension table and found that rather odd.

First off consider that the saw has built in mobility. IIRC the tilt wheel has a dual function that also raises and lowers the castors under the saw cabinet. I wonder how you are going to get the cast iron legs up off the floor to move the saw around. You have to think that the light end of the saw with no wheels is glint to weigh 200+ lbs coupled with the full steel extension table.

Reply to
Leon