finnishing

I have been out of woodworking for quite some time due to an accident,& now i,m hooked again. This is also the first time iv,e wrote to a forum, I hope you can help. I would like to make a kitchen useing M.D.F. First,has I now live in Thailand & can,t get white partical board,I will have to spray. Can anyone sugest a way of spraying to make the carcase look like white partical board. The second question is, the doors will also be M.D.F. & I want to spray them to give them a plastic type finnish,same as the one,s at M.F.I , B&Q ect. When writng back,you will have to go through every stage because, because of the accident & the time off, I have forgot everything that I knew.{ which was not a lot} I will save the rest till later. Does anyone know if Morrels are still going,I think they where atWythenshaw,Manchester. Thanks Ron

Reply to
ron