Finally - cooling off in the desert

It's finally cool enough to get back into the shop:

TODAY SUNNY. HIGHS 89 TO 94. EAST WIND 10 TO 15 MPH.

TONIGHT CLEAR. LOWS 50 TO 60. EAST WIND 5 TO 15 MPH.

THURSDAY SUNNY AND BREEZY. HIGHS 85 TO 90. EAST WIND 10 TO 20 MPH. GUSTS TO 30 MPH IN THE MORNING.

THURSDAY NIGHT MOSTLY CLEAR. LOWS 47 TO 57. EAST WIND 5 TO 10 MPH.

FRIDAY SUNNY. HIGHS 83 TO 88. EAST WIND 5 TO 10 MPH.

FRIDAY NIGHT THROUGH SATURDAY NIGHT MOSTLY CLEAR. LOWS IN THE UPPER 40S TO UPPER 50S. HIGHS IN THE MID TO UPPER 80S.

SUNDAY AND SUNDAY NIGHT MOSTLY CLEAR. LOWS IN THE UPPER 40S TO UPPER 50S. HIGHS IN THE LOWER TO MID 80S.

MONDAY PARTLY SUNNY. HIGHS IN THE UPPER 70S TO LOWER 80S.

MONDAY NIGHT MOSTLY CLEAR. LOWS IN THE UPPER 40S TO UPPER 50S.

TUESDAY PARTLY SUNNY. HIGHS 75 TO 80.

Reply to
Doug Winterburn

Meanwhile! We are wrapping our shrubs and plants up for the season so they don't get

...winterburn

TODAY SUNNY. HIGHS 89 TO 94. EAST WIND 10 TO 15 MPH.

TONIGHT CLEAR. LOWS 50 TO 60. EAST WIND 5 TO 15 MPH.

THURSDAY SUNNY AND BREEZY. HIGHS 85 TO 90. EAST WIND 10 TO 20 MPH. GUSTS TO 30 MPH IN THE MORNING.

THURSDAY NIGHT MOSTLY CLEAR. LOWS 47 TO 57. EAST WIND 5 TO 10 MPH.

FRIDAY SUNNY. HIGHS 83 TO 88. EAST WIND 5 TO 10 MPH.

FRIDAY NIGHT THROUGH SATURDAY NIGHT MOSTLY CLEAR. LOWS IN THE UPPER 40S TO UPPER 50S. HIGHS IN THE MID TO UPPER 80S.

SUNDAY AND SUNDAY NIGHT MOSTLY CLEAR. LOWS IN THE UPPER 40S TO UPPER 50S. HIGHS IN THE LOWER TO MID 80S.

MONDAY PARTLY SUNNY. HIGHS IN THE UPPER 70S TO LOWER 80S.

MONDAY NIGHT MOSTLY CLEAR. LOWS IN THE UPPER 40S TO UPPER 50S.

TUESDAY PARTLY SUNNY. HIGHS 75 TO 80.

Reply to
Josepi

I work in the shop year round.. AC is your friend.... ( Baja California, MX)

mac

Please remove splinters before emailing

Reply to
mac davis

Yes and I am scrambling around to get parts and plumbing to install the radiant heater in my garage shop before I have to do it in long johns. But I would rather have to deal with cool than the oppressive heat.

RonB

Reply to
RonB

the radiant heater in my garage shop before I have to do it in long johns. But I would rather have to deal with cool than the oppressive heat.

---------------------------------

99F yesterday, 98F today, zip relative humidity.

Gotta love it.

The BLO cures quickly.

Lew

Reply to
Lew Hodgett

Yes, but it is supposed to cool off. The high on Sunday is only predicted to be 65F. We will probably freeze to death

Dan

Reply to
Dan Coby

Meanwhile my garage, used as a temporary workshop (I hope as workshop / barn has become temporary storage) is getting colder and colder with winter approaching (snow today on ground...yuk). I found out two years ago that frozen kumber is not good in the real cold waether...heater or not.

2 x 4 on the chop saw, the backside **EXPLODES** when it is frozen sometimes. I thought it would cut a little cleaner with ;ess burring...LOL

NOT!

Had to stop any real wood projects and find another hobby (and construction) for the North Pole weather.

Here wifey, wifey! I have something for you. OK, I'll just have to settle for the big screen TV a few nights!

Dan

99F yesterday, 98F today, zip relative humidity.

Gotta love it.

"RonB" wrote: Yes and I am scrambling around to get parts and plumbing to install the radiant heater in my garage shop before I have to do it in long johns. But I would rather have to deal with cool than the oppressive heat.

Reply to
Josepi

"Dan Coby" wrote:

--------------------------------- Prediction was accurate for yesterday, only 63F outside my window right now, temps headed down tonight.

Flags are standing straight out which tells me winds are a sustained

20 knots minimum.

"Oh throw a log on the fire," "Hustle up a cup of tea,"

Partial lyric from an old CW song.

Lew

Reply to
Lew Hodgett