Festool, what kinda deal is that?

Pretty amazing, isn't it? Takes quite a bit of incompetence to screw up something that good, but by golly, Lucas and Austin Rover were up to the task.

Reply to
Mark & Juanita

Freud also make very nice metric blades - I have one in my tiny protool saw. From memory another italian company also makes high quality metric blades suitble for festool/protool.

I got the protool saw in a deal when buying the older style festool bench in a runout. The only critisism that I have is with the adapter that matches it to festool track - it puts the sawblade about 10mm to the right of the track so I can't line up just using the edge.

Reply to
Scatter