Festool drills 1/2 off at Mcfeeleys

Just got the email. They will not last long.

Reply to
Leon

Leon

At 286 for the T18 that is a good deal... I like their eccentric chuck and angle chuck...

Reply to
woodchucker

The T18 does not include the different chucks. It would need to be the T18-3 to include the chucks.

The T12-3 is the only one with the other chucks that is on clearance.

Reply to
Leon

Actually the T18 does, if you read the description. So does the T12+3, te only one that doesn't is the C12, that comes with 2 chucks.

Reply to
woodchucker

I would want to verify that, The -3 is what indicates that the Txx drill is a kit with the other chucks. Festool sells the T12. T15, T18 as the drill, batteries, case, and charger.

When they indicate the T12-3, T15-3, or T18-3 you get the above plus 3 additional chucks and a drill bit.

Reply to
Leon