feet

looking for something non skid and also quiet and non marking
looked at current store offerings but think i will need to do something custom
might try thick leather glued onto the wood but concerned about wear
if plastic is used would the uhmw wear well and will it leave marks

I use felt for my kitchen chairs, and expect to replace them often. On lighter stuff, I've used cork. What are the feet for?
Elijah ------ and are you sure you don't want casters?
On Monday, January 8, 2018 at 8:16:49 PM UTC-5, Eli the Bearded wrote:

Don't waste your time asking EC for details. He keeps details hidden in the same box as his punctuation.
On Tue, 9 Jan 2018 01:16:47 +0000 (UTC)

cork might not be durable enough leather might possible work

yes
On Monday, January 8, 2018 at 7:40:11 PM UTC-5, Electric Comet wrote:

plastic or uhmw, unless textured, will most likely not fit the non skid requirement. What is the floor finish you are trying to protect?
On Mon, 8 Jan 2018 17:36:11 -0800 (PST) snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote:

could be different as it will be mobile
might even be on a table or desk top
On 1/8/2018 7:40 PM, Electric Comet wrote:

I don't see leather being durable. I have seen some commercial made feet that make it very easy to slide furniture and do not mark the floor but don't recall the brand.
On Mon, 8 Jan 2018 23:51:01 -0500

i might need to look some more
need narrow rectangular shape
might look at different trims and seals
On 1/8/2018 5:40 PM, Electric Comet wrote:

Check with a shoe repair for some crepe sole material.
On Tue, 9 Jan 2018 01:43:29 -0700

think i know what crepe is might even have some

Silicone
On Tue, 9 Jan 2018 08:12:38 -0500

like a spray on coating or something else

Silicone caulk
On Fri, 12 Jan 2018 07:52:16 -0500

possibly but adhesion might be a problem