Faux Fireplace/Mantle Project (with miscues); Epoxy Update

Thought I was about finished with the mantle project, but discovered the lo wer trim is too big (looks awkward) and too low (looks awkward). This lowe r trim is to support a shelf, for other electronics. I'll remove it, reduc e its size and raise it about 6".

I'm very pleased with the epoxy tests. I filled the crack on the leg unit , today. In a week, I'll flip it and fill any remaining voids, from the o ther side.

First 4 pics:

Sonny

Reply to
Sonny