Equivalent to IKEA Antique Stain?

Before we moved, we bought at our local IKEA store an unfinished table and a can of "Behandla" (don't you love those Swedish names they have for everything?) Antique Stain that was supposed to match some other IKEA furniture we had already. Guess what? We have finished the table top with three coats (it needed that many to match the color of the items we already had) but obviously don't have enough to do the rest. Our nearest IKEA store (now three hours away) doesn't have any of this finish, and it is not shippable even if any other of their stores had it. It's no longer in IKEA's on-line catalog.

What are the chances of coming up with an equivalent somewhere? It's an almost-clear light brown oil-based finish (possibly soy?) with a small amount of pigment.

MB

Reply to
Minnie Bannister

nospambob