PSH-1 HVLP Spray Gun Question

I've just ordered a Porter-Cable PSH-1 HVLP Conversion spray gun. I hope to use it for shellac, varnish, water-borne and hopefully latex. The gun comes equipped with a 1.5mm tip/nozzle. I note from some previous posts that this probably won't handle latex.

2.0 and 2.2mm nozzle kits are also available, at a fairly hefty price. Has anyone used this size(s) tip with the PSH-1. Would like to know your experience and recommendation.

Wally Goffeney

nospambob