Dust collection system

I'm considering building my own dust collection system and was wandering if anyone else has done the same. Any plans or ideas would be much appreciated. This is probably going to be my next winter project (since I spend most of my time in the shop at that time) and would like to have the plan laid out before the time comes to use it.

JD

Reply to
JD

JJD; I built my own this last winter. Works great, I followed Bill Pentz's plans exactly. It looks kind of humbling before you begin but study his web site closely. All of the details are there. Here is his site

this helps.

Reply to
Redd

Here are a few more links. Post updates on your progress.

List of links

who followed Bill's plans

RayV