Dust Collection Question

I am setting up a home workshop with a dust collection system. Is there a good reason to use "dust collection" hoses for the fittings over standard sheet-metal ductwork? Any insights would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

Elwood

Reply to
Poker Elwood

Then you have the impractical thoughts, mine is hmm 4 inch thin wall soldered with clean outs all polished and pretty.

Like, I did not get enough metal polishing at Lackland.

Hmm, 4 inch copper gutter down spouts.

Mark (sixoneeight) = 618

Reply to
Markem

I said "duct", not "conduit". As in HVAC duct, which is what the OP was asking about.

Reply to
Doug Miller