Delta TS300 - Dust Collection Utility?

Greetings All, I own the TS300 and I am quite happy with it. The problem is that my wood shop is in the basement of my house and I want to be able to reduce as much of the dust as possible. I was wondering if anyone has come across a product either from Delta or some other manufacturer that attaches to the bottom of the saw that connects to a dust collection system? I found this on Amazon.com:

it seems to fit the bill. Any input, help, or advise would be greatly appreciated.

TFD.

Reply to
LineVoltageHalogen