Concealed hinges

I am looking for good quality European style concealed hinged for my kitchen cabinets. Any recommendations and sources where to buy would be appreciated. I need one 1/4" overlay and a dozen of 1/2" overlay face framed mounted. I fir considered Blum 33 compact 110 degree hinges but read very bad review on them on Amazon.

Reply to
Sasha

I bought some blum "clip top" 120deg hinges. The hinge attaches to the door and then "clips" to a plate that you attach to the frame. They adjust in three directions, so its easy to get the door straight. Once it is adjusted, the door can be removed and reattached with just a "snap". All the adjustments are preserved.

good prices too.

Mitch

Reply to
MB

I read in reviwes that Bloom hinges have plastic parts that meant to fail.

Reply to
Sasha

Can you cite a review that says that?

Reply to
B a r r y

While that sounds really bad, Blum has been in the business for a VERY long time and that particular hinge is being sold by the millions every single day. I doubt you will find many "pros" buying on Amazon, so I would discount that one bad review.

Sasha wrote:

Pat Barber

MB