Help on Delta table saw

Hi,

I'm looking for a specific table saw in the Delta line of products. I need a contractor saw with an induction motor. Here's the specific request: I need the motor to be under the table and not hanging at the back. I do live demonstrations during ww shows and never like to see people leaning over the motor to get a closer look at what I'm doing. I don't want those small benchtop tablesaws with universal motors, they're too noisy while I explain.

A friend told me a contractor tablesaw from Delta exist with this specific condition. I just can't find it.

Thanks for any help.

Greg D.

Reply to
Greg D.

Hard to believe Delta does not attend these WW shows. In any case, you need a hybrid. Here's one of many manufactured now.

and others also have hybrid saws. --dave

Reply to
Dave Jackson

Maybe Delta's hybrid saw?

Other configurations and models here:

Reply to
Chuck Taylor

Try Delta's TS 300, stamped extensions, (the TS 350 has cast extensions). Contractor style, motor under table, about $300, not so heavy it takes a crew to move it. Reasonable accurate, 110 volt.

Reply to
Rick Samuel

Delta does not have an open stand contractor saw, with an induction motor that is internally mounted. No one does to my knowledge. There are a number of hybrids out there that have an internally mounted induction motor and 3/4 length or fully enclosed stands.

Reply to
Frank Boettcher

"Greg D."

What product do you demonstrate?

Dave

Teamcasa

The TS300 has a universal motor. The TS350 has the induction motor.

Mike

Rick Samuel wrote:

Reply to
upand_at_them