Drawer slides Q thread followup...

In the quest for a low profile undermount slide, I came across both an online distributor and manufacturer of which I wasn't previously aware...

I reckon the folks who are still in the actual business line instead of just hobbying or diy'ing may know of them, but...

The particular link is to a center mount ball bearing glide w/ a 50# rating instead of the 35# of the KV and Accuride varieties. Thought that might interest some or be worth a knowing about for future "just'n'case" something shows up.

Just a little too thick for the clearance of my existing drawers so I went w/ the KV for the time being, but I ordered a pair of these for a look-see as well.

--

Reply to
dpb

If you need a heavier load rating rather than a center mount look at the Accuride 3132 undermount series:

Nova

I'm restricting myself at this point in time to something that will work w/o doing more than new drawer fronts, not boxes so don't have the side height clearance nor is the box material quite 1/2", it's 7/16" oak to make maximum use of the openings possible since the kitchen space is tiny...thanks, anyway.

I order enough that if the one or two heavier drawers seem a little flimsy I'll mount two instead of just one in the center.

I just posted the above as it was both a source and a manufacturer I wasn't familiar with and thought others might find some use in knowing of either and/or both...

--

Reply to
dpb