Center undermount drawer slides impressions...

Follow-up on the previous discussion re: finding slides to fit existing drawers w/ a better feel than the old roller glides lacking drawer depth for the Blum or similar undermounts...

Installed one drawer as a trial that is one of smaller but has a decent amount of stuff...didn't weigh it specifically, but it is certainly under the 35# slide rating.

Installation is pretty trivial, the depth of the drawer bottom was just a little deeper than the 1/4" spec; a couple of the plastic bread bag push-style clips were just right as shim stock. The two nylon support glides are unobtrusive and no rocking is evident.

Installed, the drawer is stable, the pull firm but not hard. The extension is just a fraction of an inch less than the previous which is the one thing that they just can't do--full extension is out, unfortunately. The "feel" is obviously not as luxurious as the high-price spread, but after about two weeks I've judged them adequate and will be going ahead w/ the plan.

Given another suitable application I'd not hesitate to recommend them elsewhere. Oh, these are the KV 1129 series, btw.

--

Reply to
dpb