Drawer lock bit help

I bought a drawer lock bit and it didn't come with instructions. I just spent an hour running boards through and could not get it right. Can anyone steer me in the right direction? Thanks max

Reply to
max

Dave Balderstone

I bought one from Infinity tools. It came with instructions and they also have them on their web page.

Did you buy a cheapo brand? Can't imagine why it would not have an instruction sheet because they are not as simple as say, a roundover bit.

Reply to
Edwin Pawlowski

Thanks for that link. The bit in the link is a 45 degree lock bit. I don't have that one. Mine is for 1/2 inch stock and it doesn't miter. max

Reply to
max

This might get you started -

JeffB