Drawer guide

Cant figure this one out. I need to replicate a drawer guide from an old dresser. It looked easy to do at first until i looked at the angles involved. I thought that all I would need is a 18o dovetail bit, but the angle looks more like 25o. Do they make a 25o dovetail bit? How else could this be done? Photo attached in ABPW.

Thanks.

Reply to
stoutman

Set your table saw for the required bevel cut, and clean it up with a chisel?Tom

Reply to
tom

S-h-h-c-a-ww-a-p. That was the sound of my hand hitting my forehead.

JeffB in ABPW turned a light on in my head. It's not a dovetail profile, but the bottom portion of a 25o chamfer bit.

Doh!!

Reply to
stoutman