Dowel Pro Jig question

I bought a Wolfcraft Dowel Pro Kit and it works great, but I lost the directions and am wondering how do you use the inserts for the dowel sizes other than what came installed in the center hole? There doesn't seem to be a way to line up the other sizes so they are in line. Do you need to knock the other guides out of their holes to use them in the center hole or...? Sorry to sound dumb, but I just can't figure this thing out by looking at it, and I didn't want to go hammering away on a precision piece if I don't have to. Maybe I should have bought a better unit?

Tony

do ya?

Mark.

Reply to