Doll wardrobe plans

Anyone have plans for doll wardrobes, with the dolls being 18" high? I can design my own, but would go faster if there was already something.

John

Reply to
John T

Formal, casual, couture? Perhaps you could get some ideas from "Project Runway"?

Only kidding..

I Googled "doll furniture plan", and hit this link to Amazon:

I don't publicly admit to playing with 18"" dolls, as I prefer them around 5'4", and I don't have kids, but it seems that Amazon sells more than a few books on the subject. Perhaps your local library would have some of them, and you'd find lots to work with, at no charge.

I also found this:

You might also have some luck at local craft / hobby stores if you strike out on freebies.

It also seems that an 18" adult doll would work out to ~ 1/4 (3'' =

1') scale, so you could even easily go from commercial furniture dimensions. Many dollhouse plans appear to be 1/12 (1" = 1') scale, so if you use a plan for furniture for those houses, simply multiply dimensions by 3.
Reply to
B A R R Y

Reply to
Jerry