Does this Qualify as a gloat??

I just got two pickup truck loads of "scrap" 1/2" birch plywood, 7' - 8' lenghts, widths ranging from 12" - 30", mostly 20" -24" widths for 15.00 for the two truck loads full. Now I just have to find a use for it!

Reply to
MikeS

Uhhhh Mike. If you can't find a use let us know where your from. We'll go find help.

From the description it sounds like regular birch ply. Or is it Baltic (usually comes in max 60" lengths/widths - some of this sounds bigger)? In addition to furniture casings, etc it finishes up pretty nice for more showey projects. Can't beat having it available for shop cabinets. Baltic is especially stable for jigs, fixtures, cabinets, etc.

Good find.

Reply to
RonB

Mike: I hate you.

Bob

Reply to
Bob Schmall

Thu, Oct 21, 2004, 1:48pm (EDT+4) snipped-for-privacy@wi.rr.com (Bob=A0Schmall) voted: Mike: I hate you.

Accurate.

JOAT Eagles can soar ... but weasels don't get sucked into jet engines.

Reply to
J T

Bob, I think you misspelled "you suck".

Reply to
Dave Hinz

Gentlemen!

This is not the proper way to respond to a gloat! The proper way is to say:

YOU SUCK!

Indyrose

Reply to
Indyrose

True, but I still hate him.

Reply to
Bob Schmall

Ah, OK, so this was more of an informational type thing than specifially a gloat-response then?

Reply to
Dave Hinz

Oh I did forget to mention the 15.00 was to have it delivered to my door....

Reply to
MikeS

OK, Bob was right, I hate you. And you suck.

Reply to
Dave Hinz

I'm with Bob.

Reply to
Dave Balderstone

Nah. That birch is no good. Best just to give it away to someone on a newsgroup. :)

Reply to
Prometheus

It's amazing that no one has mentioned that you're downright despicable !

You suck so-o-o much the rest of us are gagging for air :-)

Oh yeah... nice score. Now how would you like to remove a couple of really big 'lyptus trees from my yard -- you can score the lumber for your trouble and suck again :-)

-- Steve

Steve

Firewood. Only use for that crap.

You think you're going to get a you suck out of me? No way. No way I'm saying you suck.

Reply to
Silvan

Yeah, kind of an all-purpose response dsigned to encapsulate my feelings within a framework of negativity. And envy. Lots of envy.

Bob

Reply to
Bob Schmall

Naah, the glue stinks bad. I'd suggest catbox filler.

Reply to
Dave Hinz