Parquet Floor

I have access to supply of 3/8" birch furniture grade plywood. Most of the pieces are scraps, width ranging from 8" to 18", lenghts to 7'. I took a few pieces and cut them into 12"x12" squares, stained and put a polyurethane finish on them. My thought was to use them for a parquet floor. Without putting a tongue and groove edge on them, anyone have any suggestions if I decide to use them on a rec-room floor. Main concern is how to attach to the floor, just adhesive, or would a couple of brads help and would birch plywood be durable enough for flooring.

Thanks

Mike

Reply to
Mike