Does this look familiar?

3-legged "saw-horse":
(first try at tinyurl)
Han

Yes, IIRC Triton came out with it a few years back and is being copied.

Reply to
Leon

"Upscale" wrote in news:76f4c$49c65357$cef88bc5 $ snipped-for-privacy@TEKSAVVY.COM:

I think it was Morris who has a wooden tripod sawhorse design that is really nice, but I was afraid to ask whether it was indeed him or someone else ...

Reply to
Han

And your question?

Upscale

It is, but mine is way overpriced. :-/

Reply to
Morris Dovey

Morris Dovey wrote in news:49c677e7$0$48215$ snipped-for-privacy@news.qwest.net:

That's only because Amtrak tickets from NY Pen Station to Osceola are so overpriced ...

Reply to
Han

I have the Triton one and it is getting used more and more.

That jaw has one serious grip.

Reply to
Robatoy