Does anyone know of a good name brand tools to buy that will last ?

I'm looking for good quality tools, but not sure which name brand to choose from that will last a good long time? Can anyone give me some good helping advice?

I'm Beautiful

What tools? Hand, power, etc., plus the actual tool. Quality varies across the lot, and manufacturers of the world's greatest hand plane are no help with table saws. The makers of the world's finest cabinet saw do not also necessarily make the finest clamps.

And so on.

Reply to
Charlie Self

What _kind_ of tools?

Reply to
J. Clarke

I have to wonder about a request like this. Is it an honest attempt to find out about tools, or is it just a way of putting their web page in front of people. Being a cynic, I tend to go with the latter. Unless "I'm Beautiful" comes back with more specifics, I'm going to let my cynicism rule.

Reply to
Edwin Pawlowski

My cynical nature was correct. This spammer is posting inane questions on other newsgroups.

Reply to
Edwin Pawlowski

Trying to climb up a little the Google search results there Beautiful?

(Google apparently counts newsgroup posts > I'm looking for good quality tools, but not sure which name brand to

Reply to
Jamien

I'm Beautiful -

Yes! I am VERY confident that a large number of people on the rec.woodworking newsgroup can give you good helping advice, myself included.

Let us know if you have any specific concerns, and we will jump in!

John Moorhead

Reply to
John Moorhead