Dimension on Dewalt DW621 Router Base

I've lost my user manual and Dewalt's web site has no reference to the dimensions of the DW621 router base.

Specifically, I'm looking for the dimension from the center of the router shaft to the outside of the the base: both the radius and flat.

TIA

Brian

Reply to
Brian Schonecker

Chuck a "V" bit in the router. Measure from the tip of the bit to the edge of the base and to the flat.

Reply to
NOVA

The centerline of the base through the router bit is marked with vertical lines on the sides of the base. With that information you should have enough to actually measure the dimensions you need. As I recall, the dimensions are not in the manual anyway.

Bob

Reply to
Bob Davis

I make a round plate for the 621, might be just the thing to simplify. One at the

***************************************************************> I've lost my user manual and Dewalt's web site has no reference to the

Reply to
Routerman P. Warner