Diablo SandNet Disks For ROS

I just bought my first ROS, an essentially brand new DeWalt for $25 at a pawn shop. I need some discs and saw these at Home Depot. Has anyone tried them?

Pros? Cons?

Reply to
DerbyDad03

They look like a copy of the Abernet? Fragile is how I would describe them. They work well but tear easily if not kept in a flat surface, going over an edge can cause them to rip.

If you are looking for long lasting, you might try Festool Granat sand paper. I use it exclusively now. It lasts a very very long time.

Reply to
Leon

I will add that with any paper or abrasive, using vacuum dust collection on the sander will extend the life of the abrasive, and you. ;~)

Reply to
Leon