Dewalt sliding table on my 1960s Unisaw

I just added the Dewalt sliding table to my Unisaw. Makes a VAST improvement to the saw. The table looks like it was made for the saw--not a kluged conversion at all. Slides very smoothly and makes dead-on accurate cuts.

The only difficult part was tracking down the three 7/16-20 flathead socket cap screws that are required. I also had to trim 1/8" off of the rear mounting bracket. Used my metal-cutting bandsaw. Slow-going, but I got through it OK.

I highly recommend this conversion to anyone contemplating it. Bought the Dewalt sliding table at Woodcraft store when they were having a 10% off sale.

Doug

Reply to
Doug Payne