Delta drun sander

have delta drum sander on wish list, any opinions on the18 inch 31-225x? Performax 16 looks to bustable Thanks

Reply to
Robert Maguire

Robert Maguire wrote: : have delta drum sander on wish list, any opinions on the18 inch 31-225x? : Performax 16 looks to bustable : Thanks

Everyone with a Performax seems to like it; the Delta gets mixed reviews.

-- Andy Barss

Reply to
Andrew Barss

Robert -

I have had the Delta Unit for several years and am happy with it... The other posts about sander limitations are correct... If you try to use it (or the performax) as a planer, it'll stall. I don't take very big bites off at a time with mine, but then I usually don't have to )...

I'd get it again... I just wish it had a bigger motor, but then it coudn't run on 110...

John Moorhead

Reply to
John Moorhead