Cut off your finger? Sue

Reply to
Steve Turner

Pinkies, you need to play piano. Better one of your toes.

Reply to
Father Haskell

It is now, damnit!

Reply to
Steve

On Mon, 8 Mar 2010 16:21:04 -0800 (PST), the infamous "SonomaProducts.com" scrawled the following:

Yeah, the SawStop is not a bad idea at all, but to add one at double the cost of a saw just irks me to no end.

Open message to SawStop: OK, I'm sold. I'll give you my classic and not so pristine Davis & Wells saw, named Dina, for one of your 102" rail, left tilt, 12" models, just so you'll feel better about my safety. Is it a deal?

-- Stay centered by accepting whatever you are doing. This is the ultimate. -- Chuang-tzu

Reply to
Larry Jaques

On Mon, 08 Mar 2010 16:58:27 -0600, the infamous Swingman scrawled the following:

Bwaaaaaaaaaaahahahahaha! My thoughts ran that direction, too.

-- Stay centered by accepting whatever you are doing. This is the ultimate. -- Chuang-tzu

Reply to
Larry Jaques

In news: snipped-for-privacy@4ax.com, Larry Jaques spewed forth:

outta be a no limit all season on 'em kinda like feral pigs here in tejas

Reply to
ChairMan

ANSI CM-1.

As it should be.

Tell it to ANSI, SCAA, and every other authority on the brewing of coffee.

Then most people are idiots.

Of course there was. She could have not held the cup between her legs.

Yes, it is, until the lawyers get involved.

The lawyers will make one up and cherry pick their data to support their argument, just like the ones in the McDonalds case.

Reply to
J. Clarke

If you mean the lawyers lie, then no, it is NOT a standard NOW damnit. The lawyers tried to get Bunn-O-Matic with the same argument and Bunn trotted out the published industry standards and made the lawyers look like total idiots.

Reply to
J. Clarke

Lawyers, politicians, and journalists. A pox on all their houses.

Reply to
J. Clarke

On Mon, 08 Mar 2010 20:05:45 -0600, the infamous " snipped-for-privacy@att.bizzzzzzzzzzzz" scrawled the following:

Bingo. Methinks the guys may have been in cahoots with the ambulance chasers in search of monopoly and wealth.

-- Stay centered by accepting whatever you are doing. This is the ultimate. -- Chuang-tzu

Reply to
Larry Jaques

On Mon, 08 Mar 2010 20:32:41 -0600, the infamous Swingman scrawled the following:

Egad! What'll Barbie think of her Ken being dipsticked?

(strange waking moments from Oregon)

-- Stay centered by accepting whatever you are doing. This is the ultimate. -- Chuang-tzu

Reply to
Larry Jaques

Nonsense. The energy contained in a liquid is proportional to its temperature (difference).

Most people are bright enough not to put a cup of steaming coffee between their legs. Most people are bright enough to blame themselves when they do something stupid. Alas, this is changing in your prized nanny state.

Yes, it is cut and dried. The lawyers lied, their expert witnesses lied, the press lied (no surprise in any of this), and the defendant's lawyers weren't bright enough to hire competent expert witnesses on their own. ...so now you can't get a decent cup of coffee and you want to take table saws away too. Take 'em all out and shoot 'em, along with the rest of the leftists.

Reply to
keithw86

How rational.

Reply to
Robatoy

Fire with fire, irrationality with irrationality?

Me, I prefer to just say: "Fuck all you liberal bastards". ;)

Reply to
Swingman

But that too is divisive. . . .g,d,& r

Reply to
Robatoy

Then why the bastards keep multiplying, cher?

Reply to
Swingman

That's because they keep poking their noses and other parts where they have no business. That makes them a Librul.

Reply to
Robatoy

Didn't read the whole thread, but ... has anybody noticed that the Patent Attorney/SawStop inventor seems to be behind this one, and a previous, similar lawsuit?

't that the greedy capitalist, then, and NOT the leftist lawyers .... ?

Reply to
Neil Brooks

Not greedy capitalist, rather wannabe crony capitalist, which isn't a capitalist at all.

Reply to
keithw86

Excellent question.

Reply to