Current project pictures

In order to add to the on topic postings; I have posted three pictures of my current project at:

/ questions are welcome.

Reply to
Alan Bierbaum

Looking very good, Alan. . .Good drive-by too!! Some nice lookin' planes there! Not to mention the hanging tool cabinet in the background. . . ;-)

Kim

Reply to
Kim Whitmyre

Other then the fact that your shop is disgustingly neat the work is very nice. ;-)

Good work Mike

Reply to
Mike G

Thanks, I don't have enough space for tools, work and a mess; the mess lost out.

Reply to
Alan Bierbaum

Thanks. Now that I am back to furniture (no more kitchen-per-week); the tools just seem to keep showing up. New tool cabinet is now on the must-do list.

Reply to
Alan Bierbaum

Wow, you've done some nice work, and with similar tools to what I have. A portable planer, a 6" Jet jointer, a router table vs. a shaper. I always heard if you are going to raise a lot of panels (which you've obvioiusly done), you need a shaper. Is there one hiding somewhere in your shop?

Joe

Reply to
Joe Tylicki

Thanks. No shaper; however, I am on my second 3hp router in six years. I would love to have a shaper, but don't have the space for one. Nice thing about furniture building is that the door volume is low. All of the kitchen work used commercial doors.

Reply to
Alan Bierbaum

Your shop, tools, and work remind me of the scenes that play out in my dreams ... very fine!

Reply to
Swingman

I have visited your web site. You really need to seek professional help for those bad dreams.

Reply to
Alan Bierbaum