Craftsman Router Repair

I have a Craftsman router, Model #315.175110. The Depth Adjustment Ring is frozen and I can not raise or lower my cutters. Any suggestions on how I can free up the ring so I can use the router? Thanks, Rob K

Reply to
Rob Kubo

Be sure that your clamp is releasing. I can't imagine any other reason for the ring to be frozen, but I've been wrong before.

Reply to
C & M

Reply to
Dave Miller

Needs a new part. You can find the proper replacement parts at this place.

Edwin Pawlowski

Reply to
Joseph Connors

See my reply under your previous post "Craftsman Router Problem"

-- Al Reid

Reply to
Al Reid

Just go ahead and use it as is... Craftsman's patented ARHA (Automatic Router Height Adjustment) will kick in after only a minute or two.

If you feel a router should cut at a height selected by the user, get a different brand of router, ANY other brand.

Reply to
Larry Kraus