Craftsman Power Sharpener

I purchased a Craftsman power sharpener (319.190710) at an estate sale today. I'm not sure but it looks like maybe it is supposed to be used with water. Does anyone own one or know??? They are discontinued but I recall seeing them several years ago and as I recall they were not cheap. Rob Mills ~

PS, I see that they still list parts including an owners manual but they will most likely want more for the manual than I paid for the unit. I just would like to know if it's wet or dry.

Reply to
Rob Mills

Parts list nor diagram show neither a water tray nor a water supply and the motor doesn't look even the least bit enclosed so one would have to presume it was intended for dry wheel use.

BTW, the manual is $6.99 which may well be more than the $5 you gave... :)

Reply to
dpb

Reply to
Rob Mills