craftsman 12"lathes

Can anyone send me a copy by e-mail of the Sears Copy Crafter

113-249070 operators manual.

Anyone familiar with this unit Q. To replicate and exact copy where do I set the Copy Crafter needles?

Reply to
dpudsy

They have the manual at Sears parts website, I checked for it, $7.49. And they have the parts diagram you can look at for free too, and a whole list of available parts.

Reply to
AAvK

The Sears parts department is at www3.sears.com and the part number for your manual is SP4335-3. RM~

Reply to