Coin display method

I am a coin collector and have some proof sets from the mint that I want to put on display. Has anyone built a wall mount case or shadow box to do this? I have been thinking about how to do it. I think it would need to be something that would hold the mint cases in an upright position and have a glass or plastic cover. If you have done this I would like to hear your thoughts. e-mail is as seen ( I have the spam to prove it!) Thanks, Bruce

Reply to
Bruce Farley