Civil War Stuff .. again ..

Hey Ed .. .. I've got about 85% of the file and it should be finished in a few hours .. do you have/use either Skype or an FTP Client program ??

Skype allows file transfers of any size .. and if you have an FTP program, I can give you access to a server I have setup here to transfer the file to you.

If you have neither, and don't want to get them, it's fine .. I can mail the CD to you tomorrow or Tuesday.

b.t.w. .. if you don't have Skype and a webcam/mic setup, you don't know what you're missing

Reply to
"<<<