Christmas Toys

I have three grandsons that love toys that they can take apart and put back together. I found a car with several pieces that could be taken off and put back on this past Christmas. Does anyone know of any patterns that I could make of cars or any type wood project that they could take apart and put back together. I would appreciate any suggestions or web sites. Thanks Nebdog

Reply to
me

Sweet Sawdust