Chineese Hoses suck.

I'm done with Chinese hoses.

These pieces of shit keep blowing their skins off. I have had a bunch of these that go bad.. The skin bubbles up and blows a pin hole.

My water hoses have done this repeatedly. Back to made in America.. Twice the price, but at least it will continue working more than 1 year.

My Air hose had done this too, but HF replaced it.

The Chinese have not gotten hoses correct. They all separate for some reason. They just don't make them. I also like the fact that the hose was advertised as a kink free hose. But that's all this water hose did was kink... Every freaking chance it got it kinked... The little bastard.

Reply to
tiredofspam

Watch for deals online, at sites such as at slickdeals.com. Sears frequently has a rubber 50 foot 5/8" water hose for under $20 - free pickup at your local Sears store. I have a couple and also bought one for a friend when we helped them with the plantings around the addition to their house.

Reply to
news

Unless the item is made to the specification of an outside company, a company with engineering and manufacturing know how; and unless that company does due diligence with regard to quality control and supervision at every step of the manufacturing process, as a rule the homegrown Chinese stuff tends to be shit.

You must supply expert supervision for unskilled labor, which is what most of the Chinese labor force is at this stage of the game.

Besides, as the Japanese once were, the Chinese are still at the stage of _copying_ , not innovating.

Reply to
Swingman

They are not copying well.

Reply to
tiredofspam

Maybe they are mis-labeled vacuum hoses. They all suck.

Reply to
G.W. Ross

I quit buying Chinese some time ago their crap sucks. The multi nationals have done this no allegiance to a country off shore jobs cheap cheap made in Canada made in USA. used to mean quality.

Reply to
sal

I don't have any Chineese hoses, but my shop vac definitely sucks.

Reply to
Just Wondering