Check this out 13.44 a board ft for domestic cherry

This guy is out of his mind. I am sure the wood is good, but the normal price around here is $4.50 bd /ft.

What are they thinking.

Reply to
woodchucker

Not only that, but it's "8% MOISTER" ...

Reply to
Swingman

That's just a little but moister than 7%.

Reply to
-MIKE-

Perhaps the guy that buys it is out of his mind. ;~)

Reply to
Leon

He is selling the "sizzle", not the "steak".

Lew

Reply to
Lew Hodgett

I'll overlook that because he got MANTEL right.

Reply to
G.W.Ross