Charlie-Poo & Davey-Baby

Is this bullshit really necessary. Come on you two, grow up. Although many like to flame both of you and have labeled you as trolls, I ignore that and oftimes find your posts very informative. But this latest really has to go. Set an example and show us how you can just drop it. Ok?

Reply to
Grandpa

Hey, Pa, I already filtered out Charlie a couple of hours ago and am just winding down with the rest of the BS. RKON is a great flame fanner. Would you ask him to stop? He hurted my widdle feelings! So I lashed out at him. He is a big meanie. Waaaaaaaa!!!

dave

Grandpa wrote:

Reply to
Bay Area Dave

Grandpa states:

You're late, as well as not cute.

Charlie Self "An unfulfilled vocation drains the color from a man's entire existence." Honore de Balzac

Reply to
Charlie Self

WHOA! Did I miss something? Just when was Charlie labelled a *troll*?

Reply to
Norman D. Crow

I made an attempt at this as well earlier, saw something positive from one, and then hours later a return to the same. Too bad, but I guess I'm going to miss some content posted by at least one noisemaker.

Reply to
Dave Hinz

would that be me, Dave? :) I'm not a betting man, but in this case my money is on ME!

dave

Dave H> I made an attempt at this as well earlier, saw something positive from

Reply to
Bay Area Dave

Nahmie asks:

Well, there's a first time for most things. The kicker is, I can't even answer Dave without someone else posting his stuff, because he's well filtered now.

Charlie Self "An unfulfilled vocation drains the color from a man's entire existence." Honore de Balzac

Reply to
Charlie Self

at SOME point in time, in the heat of debate, don't you think many of the argumentative folks here have been labeled a troll, just for spite, by their adversaries? Doesn't make it true, but the act of labeling has been done, time and time again.

dave

Norman D. Crow wrote:

Reply to
Bay Area Dave

...can only guess the group is out of wood (or things to do with it) for this thread to last this long...time to suck it up and move on methinx.

Reply to
Tom Kohlman