Cart is done

The kitchen cart is done. Top is alternate walnut and maple. Legs and drawer fronts are maple with walnut face frame. Shelves are baltic birch ply. Finish is 5 coats of satin poly diluted 50% with mineral spirits. Here's a pic:

to all for the periodic advice.

Larry

Reply to
Gramp's shop

Beautifully done!

Reply to
Swingman

I agree.

Reply to
-MIKE-

I always shy away from mixing woods but I must say this is a really nice balance of color. Well done.

Reply to
SonomaProducts.com

-MIKE- wrote in news:je26f9$9ls$ snipped-for-privacy@speranza.aioe.org:

Indeed!!

Reply to
Han

Too bad, I love contrasting wood. Coloring with wood is awesome. My wife is in your camp, but tastefully done it works and can be very attractive.

Reply to
tiredofspam

That is a really nice blend with the cabinets and floor. I gotta be careful. If SWMBO sees this, she's going to want one.

Steve

Reply to
Steve B

Yes, very nice.

-- It takes as much energy to wish as to plan. --Eleanor Roosevelt

Reply to
Larry Jaques

Very nicely done. Looks like a sensible deign too. Of course, until you have us all over for lunch we won't know how well it really works.

Reply to
Ed Pawlowski

Looking *GOOD*!

Reply to