Cannot find cheap compass for scribing...

Size of the HOLE doesn't matter, just the thickness of the rim of the washer - unless you find a washer that has a hole so small that ONLY the very point of the pencil fits. In all other cases the size of the hole is irrevelant

John

Reply to
John

And the answer is: "fender washers"

One of the woodworking catalogues -- Lee Valley, maybe, not sure -- sells washer-type gizmos, in a package of assorted sizes, for exactly this purpose. Those _do_ have a constant-size hole in the middle.

Reply to
Robert Bonomi

I think I spent about the same amount of time on mine. Photo on ABPW.

Reply to
Morris Dovey

Reply to
mike