cabinet hinges

need help on aligning hinges on display cases. can't seem to get the doors to line up correctly.

thanks mike

Reply to
cc0270207

You should describe the type of hinges that you have and a better description of the exact problem. Doesn't line up correctly could be a lot of different things

Bob

Reply to
RWM

The hinges are 2 1/2" long X 11/16" wide pin hinges. The display case sides are 3/4" wide. My problem is that after installing the hinges the doors never seem to close correctly, I have tried double backed tape to hold them in place while I adjust the doors square or tacking them with hot glue as mentioned in some magazines, but the hinges move slightly before I can drill the holes.

Reply to
cc0270207

measure, layout, measure, cut

Reply to