Built-in Ent Center Wiring

Well group I have yet another wonderful plywood project to build.*yawn*. Anyway here's what I got. Gambrel style roof on a 24x32 garage where upstairs we're converting to an apartment for a customer. Those who know the style of roof must also know about the unused triangle space down both sides of the roof line in the upstairs. Customer wants an entertainment center built into this space. Checked measurements blah blah, plenty of room so its a go ahead. Here's what I'm wondering about. I need to get electric of course, phone cable for the satellite dish and of course coax for the dish as well. I wanted to know if anyone has come up with some clever ways of doing this without having wires running in/out of the cabinet where they can be seen. I'm thinking of maybe a small hinged access panel in the back of the TV opening where I could mount all the required receptacles and such before permanently installing the cabinet in the wall since naturally one couldn't get back there afterwards. Id love to hear any ideas on this from anyone who could offer any.

Thanks!

Jim

-- ....

Reply to
James D Kountz

Bring your wiring in behind the TV. You can have a huge hole there that you can't see when you put the TV back

Reply to
Greg

Trying to avoid any huge holes if possible. Even thought hidden its not something I feel good about for some silly reason. Went back today and took some more measurements and decided that theres plenty of room to one side where I can do the access panel thing. Thanks for the input.

Jim

Reply to
James D Kountz