Building a miter sled?

Here is a cool idea for cutting odd miters. I'm not certain if it is practical as most doing trim work like this are using a miter saw.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1HNTSddZHm4

On Tuesday, April 17, 2018 at 5:12:34 PM UTC-5, Leon wrote:

You are right, it has limited uses, as a standard miter sled would be easier to use. But in those places where you need an odd miter, it would be the berries.
My only change would be to make it more robust.
On 4/18/2018 10:16 AM, Dr. Deb wrote:

I think also a longer leading edge to help small pieces from falling in front of the sled.